Yes, we treat pre-teens, teens, and adults in all age groups, recognizing that each group has unique needs even though they may share similar substance disorders, drug addiction or alcoholism, substance use disorders or emotional health concerns.
For example, we offer women's, teen and men's therapy groups.
Every client's treatment plan is different. However, these examples give you a rough idea of what to expect:
- Individual or parent coaching focused on developing strategies for dealing with a specific issue -- 2 - 3 appointments
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment to develop new coping skills and behaviors -- 6 - 8 appointments
We believe that a short course of treatment focused on practical results works best for most clients.
You can always return for another short series of counseling sessions if you run into a new situation that presents new issues. For example, you may be dealing with daily stress perfectly well -- until layoff rumors or your wife's new medical issue starts churning your stomach.
Yes. Ascend Treatment & Wellness Center is in-network for most major insurers in this area.
Your insurance generally covers both individual therapy and counseling and group therapy and counseling. Educational workshops are generally not covered by health insurance.
Our clients typically live or work in the Rockaway-Morristown-Dover-Randolph areas within Morris County, NJ and Sussex County, NJ.
We do not participate in Medicaid or Medicare. Please consult this list of Medicare and Medicaid substance abuse and mental health treatment providers serving Morris County & Sussex County.
Our fee schedule as of July 1, 2020, follows:
- Initial substance/alcohol disorder assessment $150
- Individual therapy or counseling $75/hour
- Couples counseling - individual appointment $75/session
- Couples counseling - joint appointment $150/session
- Group therapy or counseling $45/hour
- Initial psychiatric evaluation $300
- Followup medication management &/or psychiatric consultation $200
- Educational workshops - varies by workshop, not reimbursable by insurance
We do not participate in Medicaid or Medicare.
Please consult this list of Medicare and Medicaid substance abuse and mental health treatment providers serving Morris County & Sussex County.
We are in-network for most major insurers. We also accept all major credit cards.
Our services are generally eligible for reimbursement from health savings accounts (HSA), flexible spending accounts (FSA), and healthcare reimbursement accounts (HRA). Consult your employer for details.
Healthcare expenses may also be tax-deductible. Talk to your tax preparer.