Anxiety Management Workshop for Adults, Teens & Adolescents
Change Your Relationship With Anxiety
Anxiety can cause problems in many aspects of your life. This workshop gives you the knowledge and tools to deal more effectively with your anxiety.
A four-week educational series solution that dispels myths and teaches targeted, practical skills.
Led by an Ascend therapist, this highly interactive workshop provides both professional and peer support for people who feel that anxiety is holding them back from realizing their full potential.
The purpose of this program is to share information, teach new skills, and provide support to help you deal more confidently and successfully with your feelings of anxiety.
You'll find a safe, non-judgmental setting where the focus is on helping you quickly improve the quality of your day-to-day life.
For adults or teens
Our Adult Anxiety Management Workshop is for people 18 years old and up.
Our Teen & Adolescent Anxiety Management Workshop is for people aged 14-17 years old.
Is this program right for me?
Our anxiety workshop is a good choice if you or your loved one:
- Feel that you're more nervous or anxious than your peers, family, friends or coworkers
- Wish you could cope with your anxiety better, so it had less impact on your day-to-day activities and everyday functioning
- Can't stop worrying about bad things that might happen, even though you have no evidence that they will
The latest science plus effective strategies
At the end of this four-week program, you'll:
- Understand the biological and evolutionary roots of anxiety
- Be able to recognize cognitive, emotional and behavioral symptoms of anxiety
- Understand the difference between anxiety, panic and danger
- Know how to leverage your anxiety to work for your benefit
- Apply effective mindfulness-based anxiety management strategies to strengthen your physical and emotional self-regulation
- Apply effective cognitive-behavioral anxiety management techniques to identify, challenge, and counter automatic negative thoughts and core beliefs that contribute to anxiety
- Familiarize yourself with reputable digital apps that help you use and reinforce what you've learned, after the series ends
You also have the option of seeling one of our clinicians weekly as an adjunct to this series.
Cost & registration
Fee: $200 covers all four sessions.
This educational series may be covered by your HSA or HRA. It is not reimbursable by most health insurance.
To register, please call our office.